Header Ads

Successbookz Relationship Academy
Breaking News
recent

The Most Sexy and Romantic Thing For a Single Lady

Sexy Single Lady
What Is The Most Sexy and Romantic Thing a guy can do for a Lady?
Here are few response to that question from few Single ladies:

Lady1: The most romantic thing a guy can do me is to hand his Credit/Debit card with the Pin to me and ask me to withdraw what ever amount I so desire!

Lady2: for me it's "I want you to be my wife, please marry me". That is the most romantic thing I want to hear from my guy now.

Lady3: he should sign a blank cheque for me and ask me to fill in any amount.

Lady4: "buy me a brand new car of my dream".

lady5: what will probably be the most sexy thing a guy can do for me? Hmmmm! Maybe buy me a Private Jet on my birthday, or Take me to the Moon for honeymoon Am sure most guys will not be satisfied with the answers here.
So what do you think will be the most Sexy and Romantic Thing to do for a Single Lady? Drop your comment below

No comments:

Sexy Single Ladies Copyright 2017 . Powered by Blogger.